Monday, March 8, 2010

New Websites up and going

Hip Hip HOORAY!!!
So my website www.daisykaye.com is online. Check it out!! I try to update it at least every week. You know how crazy life gets sometimes.....
I offer custom cards and announcements for all occasions - I also offer digital scrapbooking - because I know your time is precious. Feel free to fill out your information on my contact page and I will be happy to answer your questions.

Our Business website - www.jnkonline.com is also up! I am so relieved - what a long process trying to get our stuff up while busy working with our clients.
We offer custom graphic design for business and personal use. We also offer photo restoration and plenty of other services to meet the needs of everyone. Drop us a line - will ya!

Looking for a fun and games website - check out www.neveskidz.com - we designed it for our kids and their friends to have a safe site to play on. They also have a q&a page that you can drop them a line - and they will reply to you.

Thanks for being great friends!
See you soon on the world wide web~

No comments: